« Older   Newer »

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    Dove lo trova il tempo di scrivere un libro :OMFG: :OMFG:
    Cliccate sull'immagine per andare alla fonte
    Screenshot_2019-11-29-20-53-06-1

A questo link www.meipai.com/media/1162089882 trovate la mini clip dell'anteprima del libro scritto da Ben :)

Edited by kaylastella - 29/11/2019, 21:57

CUMBERGIRL

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Ha scritto un libro... azz

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Maaa come fa ???? :O_O:

Di sicuro è logorroico e le parole non gli mancano ma scrivere un libro è bello impegnativo, dove trova il tempo xDD .. comunque dall'anteprima non si capisce granché, sembra personale la parte " dell'idea che ti fai di te stesso una volta che tutti ti vedono in un modo " (sempre se ho capito bene,) però boh magari è tutto un lavoro di fantasia ^^' vedremo!!! :D

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Benedict is writing a book (!!!!!)
    Evening Standard‘s Magda Ibrahim was at The Fayre of St James charity Christmas concert on Tuesday and told the newspapers’ podcast the reading Benedict did at the event was actually of an extract from a book he’s writing!!! She said:

He didn’t kinda give us too much of a clue about what the book is called or when it’s gonna be out but he and when went into the pulpit, he just said to us ‘yeah this is gonna be the first reading of this excerpt from this book and you’re all the first people to actually hear it’, which was quite exciting, and he said the only other people who’d heard it had been his editors so, I mean, it was quite an interesting reading, really. He described it as being quite unique and it was, yeah, definitely. I mean, I suppose I describe it as sort of stream of consciousness, really, but the bit that he read, it kind of tied in quite nicely with the event because it was sort of talking about the fact that you’re born and you become this individual but then, gradually, things happen and you realize you’re actually part of a wider community.

Here are the clips we’ve got of his readings thanks to @kovalchuk_mary, who shared them on Instagram:
    Andate sul link https://benedict-cumberbatch.com/benedict-is-writing-a-book/ per vedere i video

Transcript:

You become a heroic, unique embodiment of both the things you cherish and the things that cause you pain. As you grow into this living idea, you become instantly recognizable among the millions of faces in the world. You become that which you think you are. You stand before the world and you say ‘I am here and this is who I am’. But there’s an influence at work […] and positions in the locus of the divine. Together, we are equal.

How Benedict of Benedict, to write a book exploring such themes. Hopefully, it won’t be long until we get more information about the book!
    https://benedict-cumberbatch.com/benedict-is-writing-a-book/

Non so come faccia a trovare il tempo con moglie tre figli e con il suo lavoro ma uno dei consulenti di Patrick Melrose ha detto recentemente che, secondo loro, la mente di BC è troppo curiosa e irrequieta per essere completamente saziata dalla sola recitazione.

Se non sbaglio molto tempo addietro (quando fece il film La Talpa) disse qualcosa del genere anche Colin Firth, comunque da quando è uscita la notizia le battute si sprecano sulla lunghezza del libro e su i poveri editors :superlol:

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

You become a heroic, unique embodiment of both the things you cherish and the things that cause you pain. As you grow into this living idea, you become instantly recognizable among the millions of faces in the world. You become that which you think you are. You stand before the world and you say ‘I am here and this is who I am’. But there’s an influence at work […] and positions in the locus of the divine. Together, we are equal.

beh non ero andata troppo lontana hahah XDD

certo che le battute si sprecano! Sarà 3000 pagine come minimo :lollino: :lollino:

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    Spam mod

Status
    CITAZIONE (erin18 @ 30/11/2019, 10:46) 
    Sarà 3000 pagine come minimo :lollino: :lollino:

Questa mi ha fatto morire :superlol:
    A me da l'idea di un'opera di filosofia, non so perché :lollino:

Quando vedrò il tomo in libreria col suo nome saprò che il libro sarà uscito :XD:

9c26c40dd3abb024221352b30870c68e

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Poveri i ragazzi cha hanno fatto la revisione del libro sapendo quanto tiene la lingua lunga XD Secondo me il libro è anche una maniera per rilassarsi ed esprimere al meglio le idee che gli frullano in testa, chissà se uscirà anche in Italia ^^

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Räin @ 30/11/2019, 11:03)
    A me da l'idea di un'opera di filosofia, non so perché :lollino:

anche a me :XD: :XD: :lolol:

CITAZIONE (Shanna @ 30/11/2019, 21:26)
    chissà se uscirà anche in Italia ^^

Eh bella domanda, speriamo di sì, ma io ne dubito.
    Almeno non all'inizio, lo vedremo nelle nostre librerie solo se c'è molta richiesta o la sua casa editrice spinge per l'estero : /

però possiamo sempre leggerlo in inglese! Ammesso che non filosofeggi troppo :lollino:

7 replies since 29/11/2019, 20:53   42 views