CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    :festa!: :festa!:
    CITAZIONE
    LAMDA RAISES £230,000 AT INAUGURAL FUNDRAISING GALA
    tumblr_ptm1mq4zO91qhjdd8o1_1280
    President of LAMDA, Benedict Cumberbatch CBE said: “In these challenging times the arts have never been more vital. They inspire, illuminate and entertain us. They help us experience and understand the world in new ways, challenging our perceptions and reshaping our own realities to include that of others. This means it is vital to maintain not just the quality of actors and technicians that LAMDA send out into the industry, but also for our body of students to reflect the world that we live in. A world which is one of people from widely differing economic, ethnic, physical, social and gender backgrounds. 

I would like to thank all those who contributed to this evening’s success, helping us raise a staggering £230,000. This money will play a vital role in developing an exciting new generation of diverse artists.”
    www.lamda.ac.uk/whats-on/news-features/lamda-gala-2019

CITAZIONE
    itsrandyroberts
    So this is how I ended my stay in London. Dinner with Benedict Cumberbatch at LAMDA. He’s lovely. Thank you Shaun Woodward and Luke Redgrave. #LAMDA

CITAZIONE
    arethsh
    When Gareth met Ben briefly. Colin had dinner with him 🙄 #typical #lamda

CITAZIONE
    michaelbonsor
    Proud to be a patron @lamdadrama the finest school for Music and dramatic arts #lamda Thank you to #benedictcumberbatch & #shaunwoodward for a inspiring evening.

Edited by kaylastella - 24/6/2019, 20:20

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    Contento lui :Aww:

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    :D però, £230,000! wow