Red Nose Day Usa

Coming soon

« Older   Newer »

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Red Nose Day collabora con Hugh Grant, Amanda Seyfried, Lily James, Benedict Cumberbatch e altri per aiutare a porre fine alla povertà infantile
    Red Nose Day USA. Fai una donazione per avere la possibilità di fare colazione con il cast di BBC Sherlock. Prossimamente

https://www.broadwayworld.com/amp/c.php?ur...impression=true

:HOLA:
    tumblr_p7t7m3wDVy1qhjdd8o1_1280tumblr_p7t7m3wDVy1qhjdd8o2_1280tumblr_p7t7m3wDVy1qhjdd8o3_1280tumblr_p7t7m3wDVy1qhjdd8o4_1280

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status

CITAZIONE
    Support Red Nose Day USA and
    Join Benedict Cumberbatch and the Sherlock Cast for Breakfast

YOU AND A FRIEND WILL:

Hang out with Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Gatiss, Andrew Scott, Louise Brealey and Steven Moffat over breakfast (served by Una Stubbs!) at Speedy’s Café
    Join Louise Brealey for a private Sherlock tour around London and see locations from the show
    Enjoy a VIP tour of The Sherlock Holmes Museum at 221b Baker Street
    Be flown out to London and put up at The Sherlock Holmes Hotel
    what you'll do

Just like Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch quickly solved the case of the missing breakfast guest. How? Because it’s YOU. That’s right, you and the Dr. Watson (or a more pleasant friend) of your choice are flying to London to join Benedict, Mark Gatiss, Andrew Scott, Louise Brealey and show creator Steven Moffat for the most epic breakfast at none other than Speedy’s Café. And who better to serve you breakfast—with a side of loveable sass—than Mrs. Hudson herself, Una Stubbs! But your adventure is far from over. Everyone’s favorite mortuary technician, Louise Brealey, will join you for a private location tour to see real sites from the show, like the spot of Sherlock’s (thankfully fake) death. Plus, you’ll even get a VIP tour of The Sherlock Holmes Museum at the infamous 221b Baker Street! Flights and a stay at The Sherlock Holmes Hotel are on us.
    Red Nose Day USA drives positive change through the power of entertainment. It’s about making it fun to come together to raise money and awareness for children who need our help the most, in America and around the world. Red Nose Day USA’s mission is to end child poverty—one nose at a time. Red Nose Day USA launched in America in 2015 and has raised over $100 million in its first three years in the US. Funds raised support programs that ensure children who are living in poverty are safe, healthy and educated. Red Nose Day started in the UK in 1988 and has raised over $1 billion globally.
    www.omaze.com/experiences/benedict...med&oa_h=m0m8sb

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Ma ci rendiamo conto che premi???? :D (senza contare l'aspetto nobile e umanitario dell'iniziativa certo XD)

CITAZIONE
    Hang out with Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Gatiss, Andrew Scott, Louise Brealey and Steven Moffat over breakfast (served by Una Stubbs!) at Speedy’s Café :woot:

Join Louise Brealey for a private Sherlock tour around London and see locations from the show :woot:

Enjoy a VIP tour of The Sherlock Holmes Museum at 221b Baker Street :woot:

Be flown out to London and put up at The Sherlock Holmes Hotel :woot:

Mi domando però se noi dall'Italia si possa partecipare senza problemi poi.. perché ho letto dei commenti su Twitter di ragazze che parlavano proprio di questo e di.come il sistema omaze fosse 'articolato'

9c26c40dd3abb024221352b30870c68e

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Che dolce! Da come ho capito sembra che dall'Italia possiamo cmq fare donazioni per la causa ma non partecipare per ricevere i premi <_<

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Ah ecco <_<

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    Spam mod

Status
    CITAZIONE (Shanna @ 11/5/2018, 15:27) 
    Che dolce! Da come ho capito sembra che dall'Italia possiamo cmq fare donazioni per la causa ma non partecipare per ricevere i premi <_<

Maddai... :sh4_:

CUMBERGIRL

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    CITAZIONE (Shanna @ 11/5/2018, 15:27) 

Ma cos'è questo razzismo per gli stranieri? :19:

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    Benedict Cumberbatch Gets Really Really Hangry
    Benedict is dying to share his vegan breakfast with you all.
    “Andrew Scott keeps banging on the door in the middle of the night going, ‘When are we having breakfast? When are we having breakfast? When are we having breakfast?
    I need to eat now!‘“
    :lolol: :lolol:

"Christ, look at the yellow in my eyes. My skin! :9:

"Oh, god. My teeth are falling out! Ahhhh!" :sh6_:

Edited by kaylastella - 26/6/2018, 22:39

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    tumblr_pc4p8omSr41qhjdd8o1_1280tumblr_pc4p8omSr41qhjdd8o2_1280
    :*^*: :*^*: :*^*:

9c26c40dd3abb024221352b30870c68e

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Che tenero con questo bel nasino *.*

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    :occhiacuore: :*-*: :occhiacuore:
    photo_editor_1553861754600

I <3 Copyright

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Belliniiiiii
    I capelli ancora più corti però eh che aaaaaaaaaahdoamdjdicjdvsuskjrk :wall:

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE

Cumberbatch and Sherlock gang return to Speedy’s Sandwich Bar

Fans get chance to meets stars of hit detective drama

SHERLOCK star Benedict Cumberbatch and some of his co-stars were back in Baker Street on Friday, or for those who have cracked the case of the mystery filming location: North Gower Street.
    2-1-1024x683

Mr Cumberbatch, who lives in Highgate, was having breakfast with fellow stars Una Stubbs, who plays landlady Mrs Hudson, Louise Brealey who plays Molly Hooper, and the producer of the series, Mark Gatiss. Brianna Ellis, 18, was among the small crowd that gathered outside Speedy’s.3-1024x683

Brianna, who is on holiday in London from the US, said: “I’m just overwhelmed. I fell in love with the Sherlock series two years ago and now I am a huge fan. To randomly meet them or even just be 20 feet away from them is so awesome. We just randomly picked here for breakfast.”

Natalie Ellis, Brianna’s mum, said: “We were paying the cheque for the Sherlock platter we had for breakfast and were told the film crew were coming so we stayed behind.”
    http://camdennewjournal.com/article/cumber...ys-sandwich-bar

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    ma quindi hanno girato qualcosa per Comic Relief? :Strange: :occhiali:

I <3 Copyright

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Loo con il magliore UE lol
    Hanno fatto colazione con una delle persone estratte, no?

15 replies since 27/4/2018, 01:18   146 views