News: QUINTA stagione / Special ??

La quarta stagione sarà l'ultima? risposta: NO, forse, non fatevi prendere dal panico

« Older   Newer »

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Martin Freeman: Working on Sherlock “would lose a lot of its appeal” if we made more

jpg

By Paul Jones
    Sunday 18 January 2015 at 03:29PM

If it were up to certain Sherlock fans, there’d be a new case for Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman’s crime-solving duo every week. But maybe they should be careful what they wish for...
    Freeman says that it’s precisely the “intermittent” nature of the show that keeps him coming back, and that it “would soon lose a lot of its appeal” if he was asked to do much more of it.
    In fact, the traditional two year wait for more Sherlock will be slightly shorter this time around with fans being treated to a seasonal special, set for Christmas 2015, between series three and four.
    But having been involved in marathon movie trilogy The Hobbit, Freeman says filming Sherlock is a breath of fresh air, and he’d like it to stay that way.
    "By American standards it's nothing!" he says of the time it takes he and co-star Benedict Cumberbatch to shoot the series. "Even by Downton standards it's pretty short! It's not eight months of our year, and it's not every year. It's so intermittent. That's what for me makes it do-able.
    "I don't know about Ben but certainly for me it would soon lose a lot of its appeal if we were schlepping that around for eight months of the year, every year," Freeman tells The Independent, "a bit of the sheen would have gone off it.

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Sherlock will STOP once Benedict Cumberbatch decides to leave hit BBC show
    Sherlock co-creator Steven Moffat has revealed that the hit detective show will come to an end when Benedict Cumberbatch decides to leave.
    The show, which is one of the BBC’s biggest exports around the world and will go into filming for its fourth season next year, is back for a one-off special set during the Victorian era to be broadcast on New Year’s Day.

Regarding the future of the show without its leading man, Moffat told Variety, ‘once Benedict Cumberbatch gives up Sherlock what are we going to do?

We are going to stop, that’s what we are going to do.’

Comparing Sherlock’s format to his other worldwide hit, Doctor Who, the writer added, ‘Most shows have a built-in mortality. But here is a show that sheds us all like scales; a show that can make you feel everything except indispensable. It will carry on forever, because you can replace every part of it.

Doctor Who is the all-time perfectly evolved television show. It’s a television predator designed to survive any environment because you can replace absolutely everybody. Most shows you can’t do that with’.
    fonte: metro.co.uk

quindi come stanno le cose la possibilità di avere una quinta stagione si abbassano di mooooooooltiiiiiiiisiiiiiiimo :...:
    mi sa che è meglio pensare a ciò che abbiamo adesso e poi si vedrà ....... forse terminate le riprese della quarta stagione sapremo qualcosa ..... chissà? :ph34r:

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    maaaaaa secondo me è normale dire così, per me Ben lo trova il tempo per Sherlock, conviene a lui, conviene alla bbc, conviene a tutti .. io non mi preoccupo, prima o poi la faranno ..... .il problema magari sarà il quando -_-

4. dalai

User deleted

Benedict Cumberbatch vuole continuare a interpretare Sherlock

CITAZIONE
    In un’intervista a Digital Spy, l’attore Benedict Cumberbatch ha dichiarato di voler continuare ad interpretare Sherlock, nonostante le difficoltà per un’agenda sempre più fitta d’impegni.

“Mi piace ancora farlo, vedremo come andrà la quarta stagione, ma come ho già detto molte altre volte mi piacerebbe continuare ad invecchiare con lui.
    Come attori, quello che ci intriga per tornare ed interpretare questi personaggi è il fatto che ci sia una volontà per loro di espandersi, cambiare ed evolvere. Sarebbe un esperimento interessante. Io e Martin Freeman abbiamo iniziato relativamente giovani rispetto a molti altri interpreti di Holmes e Watson, quindi perchè no?”

L’attore ha poi parlato della possibilità di vedere altri speciali in futuro:

“Penso che se diventerà impossibile fissare una stagione ogni anno o ogni anno e mezzo, allora sì, assolutamente, perchè non fare più speciali? È molto divertente e fa anche avanzare le cose. Non è fine a sè stesso”

Insomma per i fan di Sherlock e di Cumberbatch buone notizie, perlomeno la volontà è quella di continuare ad intrattenerci ancora per un po’

;) :tea: buona lettura :sii:

http://www.staynerd.com/benedict-cumberbat...etare-sherlock/

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    ecco l'articolo originale: Could more specials be in Sherlock's future? "It's shockingly difficult to nail down"
    CITAZIONE
    "I'm still enjoying it - and we'll see how the next series goes, but I've said many times before I'd love to keep ageing with him," said the ​Doctor Strange​ star.

"As actors, what intrigues us all to come back and play these characters is that there is scope for them to expand and change and evolve.

"It'd be an interesting experiment. Martin [Freeman] and I started this relatively young compared to a lot of pairings of Holmes and Watson, so why not?"

.. . .

"I think if it becomes impossible to schedule a season every year - or year-and-a-half - then yeah, absolutely, why not [do more specials]?" said Cumberbatch.

"It's a great deal of fun, this [new episode], but it does advance things. It's not just on it's own."

BY MORGAN JEFFERY | www.digitalspy.com/

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh sì e mica ci dispiace se fanno più Speciali **

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Benedict Cumberbatch: “Lo speciale vittoriano potrebbe diventare una tradizione di Sherlock”

CITAZIONE
    a RadioTimes, infatti, l’interprete di Sherlock Holmes ha sottolineato che ritornare nell’epoca vittoriana potrebbe essere un espediente utile per non lasciare troppo a lungo i fan in attesa di puntate inedite:

“Penso che se diventerà impossibile programmare una stagione ogni anno, o ogni anno e mezzo, perché no? E’ veramente divertente e fa andare avanti la storia”.

Cumberbatch ha inoltre confermato che è determinato a trovare, tra i suoi numerosi impegni cinematografici, il tempo per tornare sul set della serie britannica:

“Mi sto ancora divertendo. Vedremo come va la quarta stagione ma, come ho detto più volte, mi piacerebbe continuare a invecchiare con lui”.

www.badtv.it/

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    A quanto dice il fandom gli attori hanno firmato per la quinta stagione!! :D

Aspettiamo conferme ufficiali

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Conferme che non arrivano..

si sta rivelando solo una voce!! maledetto tumblr :P

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Sherlock season 4: First photo of Benedict Cumberbatch released as creator warns series could be the last

“I don’t know how long we can keep it going."

“We do have two film stars in the programme," he added. "They haven’t needed to do these jobs for a very long time; they’re coming back because they want to.

“I would be moderately surprised if this was the last time we ever made this show. But it absolutely could be.”

ci provoca, niente di più :dance:

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Anonymous
    Seeee Moffat ma chi ti crede??? E poi non hanno firmato per la quinta?

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Sta storia della quinta stagione non è vera, o meglio, non è stata confermata da nessuno -_-

Ma anche secondo me parla per parlare xD è tutta promozione ..

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    co - Admin

Status
    a parte che questa intervista mi sembra un copia e incolla da vecchie interviste, infatti non dice niente che già non sappiamo

credo che sapremo con certezza (almeno spero) se ci sarà questa benedetta/maledetta 5 stagione dopo aver visto il 3 episodio della 4 serie

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Is this the end for Sherlock?
    Benedict Cumberbatch hints the next series of hit drama could be the last

Edited by erin18 - 17/10/2016, 18:14

9c26c40dd3abb024221352b30870c68e

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status