Tutte le cose che non sapete su Benedict ........

things to know & more to love

« Older   Newer »

1. Keirah_

User deleted

CITAZIONE (maryhina @ 3/9/2014, 20:13) 
    Io adoro questa donna e un po' la invidio XD

ma a me sta simpatica infatti!

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Keirah_ @ 3/9/2014, 20:20) 
    CITAZIONE (maryhina @ 3/9/2014, 20:13) 
    Io adoro questa donna e un po' la invidio XD

ma a me sta simpatica infatti!

ma anche a me ahahh :D

sta su twitter O.O???? dici che è questa?? -> https://twitter.com/karonmaskill

3. Keirah_

User deleted

Ma tanto non lo usa :D a quanto notavo

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    infatti :/

5. Keirah_

User deleted

leggete questo *___*

"So you know how I work at Trafalgar Studios with Martin Freeman. Well the other day Benedict Cumberbatch, Amanda Abbington, Andrew Scott and Louise Brealey came to watch Martin. They decided to stay after the show and I ended up opening the late bar at work for the whole cast of Sherlock. After quite a few drinks the night got really interesting: Benedict did dinosaur impressions, Louise and Amanda did shots together, Andrew and Amanda had a deep conversation in the corner while

Martin and Benedict stood close together by the bar discussing the nature and meaning of the Richard III (since they will both soon have played Richard). I told Benedict I liked his long blonde hair from when he played Julian Assange to which he relied: “Ugh that hair, gosh, no no ….No. No.”

The night ended with Martin telling Benedict he couldn’t exit through the stage door because he would get mobbed, so he slipped through the front door in a really bad disguise.

I love my job."

Tumblr: minnelli

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    aw fantastico !! avevo capito sta cosa dai tweets di Loo e Amanda ..ma che ciulino averli tutti lì :*-*: :*-*:

in a really bad disguise
    ahhahhahah avrei voluto vederlo :XD:

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Anonymous
    Ci credo che questo tipo ama il suo lavoro XD
    mi immagino la faccia di Ben quando gli nominano i capelli alla Julian Assange :XD:

9c26c40dd3abb024221352b30870c68e

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Hahaha e ci credo, l'incubo dei capelli biondi XD

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

:OK:

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay forse nella sezione privata ci sta un topic più adatto ma di certo questa è una bella curiosità .. :lolol: :lolol:

Benedict Cum-berbatch: This is a vibrator in the shape of Sherlock’s head

e, sì, avete capito bene :XD:

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Anonymous
    ah ok LOL pensavo di aver capito male io XD

12. Keirah_

User deleted

Un vibratore? O.o

Io l'ho vista la stampa 3D...ancora da modernizzare a mio parere XD

9c26c40dd3abb024221352b30870c68e

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Oh MY GOD! Solo i vibratori ci mancavano XD

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    52 Things You Never Knew About Benedict Cumberbatch

dato che alcuni di voi hanno problemi con quel sito (si, keirah, sto parlando di te) vi posto tutte le 52 curiositàààà!! per i link, sorry (not sorry), ci vuol troppo tempo.. se riuscite ad entrare sono tutti nell'articolo ;) ;)

su cominciamo!!! :happy: :happy:

anigif_enhanced-13655-1397222949-12

1. He has a condition called heterochromia which means his eyes are different colours. His irises are a mixture of blue, green and gold.
    2. He was once held at gun point and kidnapped in South Africa. After being tied up, thrown in a car boot and driven to the middle of nowhere, he was released with no explanation for what had happened.
    3. He isn’t a fan of the term ‘Cumberbitches,’ which is what his fans call themselves. He said it ‘sets feminism back so many notches,’ and would prefer the name ‘Cumberpeople’.
    4. He voiced Alan Rickman (as Professor Snape,) in an episode of The Simpsons in 2013.
    5. He filmed his Star Trek: Into the Darkness audition in a friend’s kitchen on an iPhone.

anigif_enhanced-25375-1397223044-32

6. During his gap year, he taught English in a Tibetan monastery.
    7. He lives by the rule, ”Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible’.”
    8. Benedict was once cyber-stalked by a fan who ‘live tweeted’ his actions as he was doing them at home.
    9. He gained impressive GCSE results, but didn’t do so well at A-Level after discovering ‘girls, pot and all sorts of other things’.
    10. He ate 4,000 calories per day to prepare for his part in Star Trek: Into the Darkness.
    11. He also deliberately lost weight for his role in Sherlock. He explained the reason was because he wanted to portray Holmes ”as a character with such high intelligence that it manifests itself in a physical, ‘mind over matter’ sort of way.”’

anigif_enhanced-8482-1397223274-27

12. His favourite comfort movie is Ghostbusters.
    13. He’s also an audiobook reader, voicing among other things, Shakespeare works and Sherlock Holmes.
    14. He’s also done voiceover work for Jaguar, Sony and Google+ adverts.
    15. Benedict dyed his hair for his role in Sherlock and Star Trek, but his hair is actually naturally auburn.

anigif_enhanced-23665-1397223336-11

16. He’s not exactly the biggest fan of the paparazzi. In fact, he once stepped out of his home holding up a sign to them reading: ”Go photograph Egypt and show the world something important”.
    17. He dated Olivia Poulet from The Thick of It for 12 years.
    18. Benedict almost turned down the role of Sherlock Holmes, worrying that the remake would be ”cheap and cheesy”.
    19. He reckons he looks like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age.

anigif_enhanced-13639-1397223466-21

20. John Lewis made their own version of the dark grey Belstaff Milford coat that Benedict wore as Sherlock, and it sold out immediately.
    21. He learned how to play the violin in a week.
    22. There are almost 100,000 words of fan fiction dedicated to Benedict Cumberbatch.
    23. And in 2013 his name was mentioned on Twitter almost a million times.
    24. Benedict popped up in not one, not two, not three but four films nominated for awards at 2013’s Oscars - August: Osage County, 12 Years a Slave, Star Trek Into Darkness and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

anigif_enhanced-23620-1397223582-11

25. He’s been on Heartbeat twice.
    26. He’s admitted that he gets very nervous and star-struck when he meets famous people.
    27. Both of his parents, Wanda Ventham and Timothy Carlton were actors.
    28. His mother starred in Only Fools and Horses and Men Behaving Badly.
    29. However, they paid for an expensive education for Benedict in the hope that he wouldn’t become an actor.
    30. He in fact almost didn’t become an actor, after toying with the idea of training to become a lawyer.
    31. Benedict has spoken about how his ancestors were owners of slaves during the slave trade.
    32. In fact, this is the reason his mother didn’t want him to use the name ‘Cumberbatch’ when he decided to go into acting, because she worried about him becoming a target for the descendants of slaves.
    33. Both of his parents made cameo appearances in Sherlock where they played Holmes’ parents in a scene in Baker Street.
    34. He said he ”almost cried” watching the scene. Aw.

anigif_enhanced-8506-1397224018-11

35. Steven Spielberg has called him ”the best Sherlock on screen”.
    36. Despite this massive compliment, Benedict wasn’t the only actor to read for the part.
    37. Benedict’s dad read him The Hobbit as a bed-time story when he was a child, long before he was ever considered for the role of Smaug in the film.
    38. In fact, he’s admitted ‘ripping off’ his dad’s portrayal of the character for his performance in the film.
    39. He and Jonny Lee Miller are the only actors to ever jointly win the Olivier Best Actor award after they rotated the characters of Dr Frankenstein and the creature in a 2011 stage production of Frankenstein.

40. He’s a big fan of American drama, citing The Wire, The West Wing, Mad Men and The Sopranos as his favourite TV shows.
    41. He has a good singing voice and would love to star in a musical.
    42. If he wasn’t an actor, Benedict says he’d like to be a neurosurgeon.
    43. He has four god-children.
    44. His first acting role was as a ”very bossy” Joseph in his school’s nativity play. He even pushed Mary off the stage because ‘she was taking too long’.
    45. However, a few years later he took on the role of Titania, the Queen of the Fairies, in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, aged 13 – and says this was his first proper role.

anigif_enhanced-9386-1397224212-5

46. He says his greatest disappointment is ”not being a dad by the age of 32”.
    47. He also believes that having children would be his greatest achievement.
    48. Harrison Ford is a huge fan of Benedict – something he cannot quite believe.
    49. Simon Pegg proved that Benedict Cumberbatch is pretty gullible, convincing him that he was at risk of radiation on the set of Star Trek. He said: ”Finally, we got Benedict. He had this speech and he kept fucking it up. Afterwards he said, ‘Guys, I’m ever so sorry - I’ve got a real headache. I think the ions were getting to me.” He was so convinced.”

anigif_enhanced-1763-1397224317-1

50. He’s donated hand-drawn self-portraits to charity. Twice.
    51. He’s quite the action man, having tried skydiving, skiing, high-speed motor cycling and scuba diving.
    52. And finally, he admits his most embarrassing moment was when he was six: ”I got stung by a wasp in a Greek market. A widow pulled down my pants, held me upside down and rubbed an onion on my bum.”

anigif_enhanced-13650-1397223734-23

15. Keirah_

User deleted

:uff: hem... hahaha :luv: grazie 1000 erinina

71 replies since 22/3/2014, 18:14   862 views