S4 - News e Spoiler!

#SETLOCK #SPOILER 4x01-02-03

« Older   Newer »

1. Keirah_

User deleted

Moffy ieri ha detto che ridurrà il suo cast in lacrime... tutto esaltato...
    Prepariamoci...

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    aaaaaaaaaaaw :chilling: :chilling:

ancora devo sentire/vedere tutto .. è un video o solo intervista ??????????

CUMBERQUEEN

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    Anonymous
    Se già dice queste cose così ,come faremo a trattenere il panico l'ansia per due anni? :omg:
    qui c'è la sua dichiarazione
    www.spoilertv.com/2014/08/sherlock-season-4-teaser.html?m=1

4. Keirah_

User deleted

Ma che 2 anni... ora solo uno! XD haha
    Ti ha gia messo il link erin :D

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    grazie del link, mary !!! :D :D

riporto tutto qui ;)
    CITAZIONE
    da www.spoilertv.com/ . . . .

benedict-cumberbatch-02_612x380

The actors were absent, but Moffat was on hand to talk to reporters backstage after his big win and he gave some season 4 scoop.4
    Moffat was asked if the previously announced season 4 can top this Emmy-winning season, Moffat replied:
    “We have a plan to top it. And I do think our plan is devastating. We’ve practically reduced our cast to tears telling them the plan … we’re probably more excited that we’ve ever been about Sherlock.”

..... oddio che brutte sensazioni che ho :sad: :sad: :sad:

paura :ph34r:

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    ancora nessuna data certa per la s4 ma, oggettivamente, è troppo presto! imho sarà a gennaio, come per la s3 :zizi:

7. Keirah_

User deleted

si si vedrai ;)

I <3 Copyright

Group
    Cumber Collective

Status
    confermato da Amanda ç.ç

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    non so che dice ma ->> Is Moriarty physically returning in Sherlock series four? We asked Andrew Scott, a man who should know…

10. Keirah_

User deleted

ecco gli spoiler per la stagione 4

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Keirah_ @ 1/10/2014, 00:37) 

asdfghjkl :sbav: :sbav: vanno studiati per bene!!! spoiler per spoilerrrrrrrrrr !!!

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    alloooooooooooooora li ho letti, alcuni già si sapevano altri dicono poco però :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

riporto in inglese i 18 (presunti) spoiler e una supposizione sulla famosa frase di Moffat
    (dato che siamo nel topic degli spoiler scriviamo liberamente! chi entra qui lo fa a suo rischio e pericolo ;) )

CITAZIONE
    CITAZIONE
    la frase di Moffat

“We have a plan to top it. And I do think our plan is devastating. We’ve practically reduced our cast to tears telling them the plan … we’re probably more excited that we’ve ever been about Sherlock.”

Now, we know "devastating" is a subjective word and the verbiage is open to interpretation, but one has to wonder if Moffat is hinting at a death. A death of a major character will surely shake things up but the following question is which character will and can die? Through the process of elimination, we're inclined to believe it will be Sherlock's family member or Mrs. Hudson.

se devastante si riferisce alla morte di un personaggio, pensano o ad un parente di Sherlock (???) o alla signora Hudson !! :ph34r: :ph34r:

e adesso i 18 punti!!

CITAZIONE
    Here are 18 other spoilers for season 4 of "Sherlock":

1. It will be unexpected. "Of course, it's far too early to say what's coming, but we're reasonably confident that the very next thing to happen to Sherlock and John, is the very last thing you'd expect ... " teases Moffat to the BBC.

2. The show will be darker. "We’re going to try to take it somewhere we’ve never been before — and I don’t mean outer space," said Moffat to Entertainment Weekly." It will be challenging place to go. We always start with a re-introduction that builds toward a darker climax — we might just be going darker [from the outset]. We got a very, very good set of ideas."

3. The plans for season 3 are top secret. Series co-creator, writer and executive producer Steven Moffat told Entertainment Weekly that season 4 will be even better than season 3. "We have a plan to top [Season 3]," said Moffat. "And I do think our plan is devastating. We’ve practically reduced our cast to tears telling them the plan … we’re probably more excited that we’ve ever been about Sherlock."

4. The date speculation is due to the cast schedules.Both Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch, who plays Sherlock, have a very busy schedule apart from the BBC adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes stories. As such, scheduling difficulties is just one of the many playing parts, and perhaps the most important one, that is prolonging the new season. "It's very hard to get together," said Freeman to Digital Spy. "But it's one of those things where you have to at some point just go, 'We're going to do it now' - otherwise we could be having this conversation in three years."

5. Moriarty cannot be alive. Before season three, Moffat made it clear that Moriarty is dead. "He can't come back from that," Moffat said. "He shot himself in the face. What more do you want?" That said, Moffat may have been trying to mislead fans for the element of surprise.

6. More Moriarty news: One person who does know what happened to Moriarty is actor Benedict Cumberbatch, who revealed little to nothing about how Moriarty managed to be alive. "I casually choose to forget in order to rediscover it again a little bit," says Cumberbatch in an interview with MTV at Comic-Con 2014. "I like casually forgetting, not least because there's a lot of other traffic between then and now but also because it's more fun because it's slightly more fresh. It's a very good idea, I do remember that detail. I'm just trying not to remember it so I don't blurt it out."

7. Fans will see Watson as a father. In season 3, fans saw Mary Morstan wed Watson and how her presence changed the dynamic of his friendship with Sherlock. Mary is pregnant in the third season -- and seems to be in her last trimester by the last episode -- so it is safe to bet that she will be giving birth in the next season. Regardless of the minor details of when she pops out Baby Watson, one thing can be certain: Fans will see Watson, Morstan, and Holmes adjusting to a new member in their lives.

8. John and Mary will be interesting parents. In an interview with Vulture, actress Amanda Abbington revealed what kind of parents John and Mary would be."On the one hand, they’d probably be reckless because they’re both quite psychopathic," said Abbington. "But I think an assassin and an army doctor who loves trouble, I mean, that kid has got nothing to worry about. Screwed up mentally, of course, but if there’s any bullying on the playground, we’re covered."

9. The women will have more parts. Thus far, while there are some female characters on the show, the women of "Sherlock" have had limited exposure and parts. But Moffat revealed that Molly and Mrs. Hudson (Una Stubbs) will be seen more and more. "A female perspective on that friendship and on that man is incredibly telling, incredibly illuminating," Moffat said. "So we've expanded hugely the part of Mrs. Hudson [played by Una Stubbs] because she didn't speak in the original. And we brought Molly in."

10. Could Molly and Sherlock end up together? Fans have been wanting a Sherlock and Molly story arch and recently, the Oxford English Dictionary has used the duo's chemistry to define the new word, "ship," which means to want someone to fall in love. The dictionary's example: "I'll always ship Sherlock and Molly." Could this seal the deal for the creative team to create a romance?

What's more, actress Louise Brealey, who plays Molly in the series, told RadioTimes that fans went wild after the big kiss in season 3 in the fantasy sequence. "It went completely crackers when the show came out," Brealey told the publication recently. "I got 7,000 Twitter followers within five minutes of that kiss airing. It had doubled by the time the episode ended."

11. Janine will be back. Think you saw the end of Mary's friend and Sherlock's temporary love interest, Janine? Nope! She'll be back and they'll be friends, according to Moffat. "He likes her, though," the writer told IGN. "He'll see her again. They'll be pals. I loved Yasmine's performance as Janine -- she still likes him in the end. At some point, you know, if Sherlock Holmes has to go to a function and he needs a date, he'll phone her up. Now, he'll not expect her to say no. She'll be very cross with him, but she'll show up, and they'll have a good time. They will, because he likes her."

12. Will Irene Adler return? Season 3 did not see the return of Irene Adler (Lara Pulver) and fans have been wondering if she ever will. In the original version, the character does not appear again. But the show has taken its own creative liberties with the story line. The hints from the creative team have been mixed. "She was terrific fun," said Cumberbatch to the Radio Times last year. "She was so brilliant in [Series 2] and we'd love to have her back. Maybe not in this series, but she's a great strong character, even though she only appeared once." That said, Gatiss seemed to have a different tune. "The danger is you have a successful character like Irene Adler and she makes a massive impact because that story is so perfect, but if she then moves in around the corner, it becomes a bit cosy," he told Digital Spy in December.

13. Will third Holmes brother appear? Interestingly enough, Sherlock Holmes has another brother, Sherrinford Holmes, according to some variations of short stories. Hardcore fans have long been speculating that the creative team of the show will introduce the third brother to add a new dimension to the hit series, and Moffat was cryptic about whether or not this brother will make an appearance in the next season.

14. A-list actor may be playing the third brother. There has been a great deal of online discussion about "Thor" and "Avengers" star Tom Hiddleston joining the cast of "Sherlock" as Cumberbatch's character's third brother. In a Q&A in Brazil, "Sherlock" co-creator Mark Gatiss, who also happens to play Mycroft Holmes in the series, joked about the idea when asked if Hiddleston would be considered for the role.

15. Is Mycroft smarter than Sherlock? In a webchat with PBS, Gatiss was questioned about how and why the Holmes brothers are so interesting and smart. His response: "Why are the Holmes brothers the way they are? What are their parents like? Maybe we'll see one day. I'd like to find a way of showing, more than we have, that [Mycroft] is actually even cleverer than Sherlock."

16. There will be major shockers! "A special, plus a new series of three episodes -- it’s a record-breaking run! Of course, it’s far too early to say what’s coming, but we’re reasonably confident that the very next thing to happen to Sherlock and John is the very last thing you’d expect …” said Moffat during the BBC announcement last month.

17. They've started planning for further seasons. "Rather excitingly, Mark and I, for no particular reason, we just got out of the rain and sat at the top of the [Sherlock] production bus … and we just started plotting out what we could do in the future," said Moffat, reports The Guardian, adding that there are no plans to make a movie since each episode is the length of a feature. “And we plotted out the whole of series four and five. So we have got plans -- but our plans don’t tend to be ‘Let’s blow up the world or cast the most famous person in the world’ they tend to be ‘What exciting twists and turns can we add to this?’ And I think we’ve got some crackers! The ideas we had that day, I thought were the best we’ve ever had."

18. And there's one story they're keen on. "I'd love to do 'The Red-Headed League' for 'Sherlock'!" said Gatiss in a recent Reddit AMA. "One of these days..."

esaminiamo punto per punto !! :D :D

1 - It will be unexpected - ci sarà qualcosa di inaspettato!! bene, la morte di mary ce l'aspettiamo tutti quindi.. potrebbe morire/tradire un altro personaggio !! non vedo altro di inaspettato per noi fan . .

2 - The show will be darker - e su questo non ci piove, la terza stagione è stata fin troppo "colorata" ;)

3- The plans for season 3 are top secret - sarà un errore di battiture, insomma hanno detto solo che hanno un piano per fare meglio della terza stagione!

4- The date speculation is due to the cast schedules - I nostri eroi sono impegnati ma il tempo per Sherlock lo trovano ;)

5- Moriarty cannot be alive - trollata di Moffat ..

6- More Moriarty news - ecco, come giustamente fanno notare nella famosa intervistina di Ben, lui non dice niente e che vuole dimenticare la spiegazione della non morte di moriarty .. però per come aggiunge che è un ottima idea, sembra proprio che una spiegazione logica ci sia!! mah io ci spero! i belive in moriarty 8)

7- Fans will see Watson as a father - (Fans will see Watson, Morstan, and Holmes adjusting to a new member in their lives) ottimo direi! questo vuol dire che almeno Mary non muore nell'episodio natalizio XDD

8- John and Mary will be interesting parents - ulteriore conferma!

9- The women will have more parts - più signora Hudson e più Molly! :D

10 - Could Molly and Sherlock end up together? mahhhhhh speriamo! (parlo da sherlolly) non credo proprio ma potrebbero finalmente giocarci un po' di più su sta cosa!! i'm not gay ormai lo abbiamo capito, andiamo oltre :yep:

11- Janine will be back - punto più interessante IMHO A Sherlock piace e avranno un chiarimento, saranno amici di nuovo!! .. molto interessante!! personaggio ambiguo, capitato a fagiolo e con un bel caratterino .. le teorie folli su di lei acquistano sempre più peso !!! :shifty:

12- Will Irene Adler return? - Per Ben si, per Gatiss sarebbe troppo comodo, in effetti . . sarà difficile rivederla per un'intera puntata

13- Will third Holmes brother appear? - Sherrinford Holmes!!! mahhhhhhh intrigante come cosa . . però boh secondo me non si inserirà nel cast fisso, al massimo sarà come i genitori Holmes :zizi: (IMHO)

14- A-list actor may be playing the third brother- Tommolo??? nah non credo, Gatiss giocava un po' XXD

15- Is Mycroft smarter than Sherlock? sì

16- There will be major shockers! uguale al punto 1. sarà qualcosa di inaspettato!!

17- They've started planning for further seasons- ci sarà una quinta stagione!!

18- And there's one story they're keen on - vorrebbero usare l'avventura The Red-Headed League . .

13. Keirah_

User deleted

mi sto sfregando le maini... ma io odio jeanine XD
    comunque non credo che la signora hudson la uccidono... al massimo posson rapirla come nel gioco. ma non la ammazzano vedrai...

☆☆☆☆☆

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Keirah_ @ 1/10/2014, 21:12) 
    mi sto sfregando le maini... ma io odio jeanine XD
    comunque non credo che la signora hudson la uccidono... al massimo posson rapirla come nel gioco. ma non la ammazzano vedrai...

ahahah anch'io "odio" janine . . ma potrebbe riservare sorprese!!!

speriamo no per la signora Hudson, mi dispiacerebbe tantissimo :sigh: :sigh: ..

15. york35

User deleted

Ei, sono quasi anziana !!! Così mi fate morire !! Alla fine non ho resistito ed ho visto i commenti di Erin ai 18 spoiler… )
    CITAZIONE
    alloooooooooooooora li ho letti, alcuni già si sapevano altri dicono poco però :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

riporto in inglese i 18 (presunti) spoiler e una supposizione sulla famosa frase di Moffat
    (dato che siamo nel topic degli spoiler scriviamo liberamente! chi entra qui lo fa a suo rischio e pericolo

CITAZIONE
    esaminiamo punto per punto !! :D :D

CITAZIONE
    5- Moriarty cannot be alive - trollata di Moffat ..

Senza Moriarty non sarebbe la stessa cosa, sono sicura che in qualche modo lui nella 4° stagione ritorna (magari quello che si spara in bocca era suo fratello, in fondo quando SH era più morto che vivo chi dice che stava parlando con Moriarty nell’aldilà ? Nemmeno gli somigliava più di tanto … eppoi quell'uomo, con la catena e una specie di camicia di forza, a un certo punto ha chiamato i genitori di SH “mamma e papà” che vorrà dire ? E infine la soneria del cellulare di Moriarty sul tetto, che era “Staying Alive” dei Bee Gees, non suona come un “Marameo!!! “ ?

CITAZIONE
    7- Fans will see Watson as a father - (Fans will see Watson, Morstan, and Holmes adjusting to a new member in their lives) ottimo direi! questo vuol dire che almeno Mary non muore nell'episodio natalizio XDD

Dunque i famosi quattro dovrebbero essere SH + famigliola completa di John …. Beh cavoli questo si che spiegherebbe dei possibili colpi di scena o qualcosa di inaspettato e shoccante se poi facessero sparire Mary e figlia dopo aver giocato a far interpretare il ruolo di genitori a John e Mary !!! Certo che mente perversa che hanno quei due geni di Moffat e Gatiss !

Sugli altri dei 18 (forse) spoiler ci sono tante ambiguità e considerazioni da fare:
    - Molly: troppo scontato che in tutti i "classici" gialli sia il personaggio più buono e inaspettato alla fine a rivelarsi uno spietato Killer. Ma questa mi pare una storia diversa, piena di doppi sensi, che non vede come nodo centrale il crimine che SH alla fine risolve, ma la profonda e sofferta amicizia di SH con JW che, infatti, all’inizio era pure questa ambigua (tra amore e amicizia).
    - le frasi su Moriarty sono sempre ambigue (vedi ad es. sopra, punto 5),
    - ancor più ambigue quelle pronunciate da Janine su “poteva essere diverso… una volta sarebbe bastato….” Lei poteva riferirsi anche al fatto che avrebbe voluto sentire almeno una volta da SH la verità su come la stava usando, non è detto che si riferisse necessariamente al sesso (o al mancato sesso), per assurdo la risposta di SH “avrei aspettato il matrimonio” poteva riferirsi al fatto di dirle la verità (lo so che sono paranoie ma i doppi sensi ci sono e lei probabilmente sapeva già di essere usata da SH visto che era una delle vittime dei ricatti di Magnussen).
    - infine una delle più interessanti ambiguità è quella sul possibile fratello di SH: poteva essere quel folle morto che gli parla dall’aldilà ? Quello per me non era Moriarty.
    - Mycroft infatti negli ultimi minuti dell’episodio finale dice “non sia assurdo, non mi lascio andare a sentimenti di compassione familiare, ha visto cosa e' successo all’altro ?” “L’altro” si riferiva a SH che si è rammollito (per salvare la moglie del suo amico ha ucciso un uomo !) oppure si riferiva al loro terzo fratello magari morto o magari in precedenza già neutralizzato/eliminato dal glaciale stesso Mycroft ?
    Io su questi aspetti nutro molti dubbi...

Scusate le troppe paranoie (e chissà se ho riportato correttamente le citazioni...),
    e menomale che non ho spesso il tempo per pensare a cosa accadrà, altrimenti con tutto il tempo che ci separa dalla 4a stagione rischio di entrare in iperventilazione in attesa dei nuovi episodi !!!! :( :( Uffa ma quando cavolo usciranno se ancora non iniziano a girarli davvero finiremo al 2016 ???

637 replies since 19/5/2014, 20:57   4686 views